You can not leave Alsace without discovering Strasbourg, whose center is classified World heritage by Unesco due to its rich architectural heritage.
Hotel in 30 minutes from Strasbourg, Alsace Wine Route
The vineyard invites you to meet the producers on the Alsace Wine Road. Taste the local wines and discover a unique landscape, between the Vosges and vines.Read more
Close to our etablishement: Sales and Wines degustation, festivals etc...
Strasbourg : Architectural and cultural discoveries
You can not leave Alsace without discovering Strasbourg; The City is World Heritage of Unesco because of his rich architectural heritage. Must Visits are :Cathedral Notre Dame, Marvel Gothic art, Kammerzell house, a journey through the « Petite France », the St Thomas Church and a lot more.
hips of Restaurant will enjoy you with traditionnal cooking: Baeckeoffe, spaetzle and Foie Gras...
The Alsacian Vineyards
From Marlenheim to Thann, The vineyards invites you to meet some 1,000 producters through the wines routes. Take the opportuny to taste and buy the best. Enjoy the beautiful landscape on foot, by bike or on horseback...
Our activities selections
Close to our hotel :
- Sales and Wines degustation at Roi Dagobert Cave.
- Wellness Stop at Spa thermal Sulzbad in Soultz-les-bains.
- Visit Fort dof Mutzig, the largest and most powerful fortifications in Europe in 1914
- Have a walk arround the « Sentier des Casemates », from Soultz-les-Bains, First World War remains discoveries marked by informations panels through vineayards and forest.
- Bugatti festival for car fan, ecery year in early september brings hundreds of collectors and thousands of spectators together.
- Discover a Craftmanship though the visit of Antoni Chocolatier house. A family business founded in 1954 that has built up his reputation around the « cherry water » coated chocolate.
A bit Further :
- Visiting the Ruins of the Castle du Haut-Barr at an altitude of 458 meters, the ancient forteress called « the eye of Alsace ».
- The visit of Haut Koenigsbourg, the most famous castle in Alsace and one of the most visited monuments of Alsace.
- Mont Sainte Odile to meditate and pray in a monastic setting, go as a tourist trip with your host to restore or relax.