Hotel in 30 minutes from Strasbourg, Alsace Wine Route
The vineyard invites you to meet the producers on the Alsace Wine Road. Taste the local wines and discover a unique landscape, between the Vosges and vines.
Strasbourg : Architectural and cultural discoveries
You can not leave Alsace without discovering Strasbourg; The City is World Heritage of Unesco because of his rich architectural heritage. Must Visits are :Cathedral Notre Dame, Marvel Gothic art, Kammerzell house, a journey through the « Petite France », the St Thomas Church and a lot more.
hips of Restaurant will enjoy you with traditionnal cooking: Baeckeoffe, spaetzle and Foie Gras...
Our activities selections
Close to our hotel :
- Sales and Wines degustation at Roi Dagobert Cave.
- Wellness Stop at Spa thermal Sulzbad in Soultz-les-bains.
Fort dof Mutzig, the largest and most powerful fortifications in Europe in 1914
- Have a walk arround the « Sentier des Casemates », from Soultz-les-Bains, First World War remains discoveries marked by informations panels through vineayards and forest.
- Bugatti festival for car fan, ecery year in early september brings hundreds of collectors and thousands of spectators together.
- Discover a Craftmanship though the visit of Antoni Chocolatier house. A family business founded in 1954 that has built up his reputation around the « cherry water » coated chocolate.
A bit Further :
- Visiting the Ruins of the Castle du Haut-Barr at an altitude of 458 meters, the ancient forteress called « the eye of Alsace ».